An Album a Day



Well,

2015 is upon us and it seems like the perfect time to embark on a new adventure. However mine this year will be of the audio nature.

I've decided that this year it is my goal to listen to 365 completely new albums that I have never heard before. I'm going to listen, rate and do my best to critique (with absolutely zero experience in the field) music from any genre I can get my hands on.

The Rules:

1. I cannot have heard more than one song from any of the albums I review.
2. I have to listen to the whole album, no skipping.
3. Most (used loosely) of the music has to be from the past 3 years. Though some exceptions can be made at the authors discretion.
4. At least 3 different genres a week (Not just Indie music all the time Kenny!)

Since January 1st was 3 days ago I'm already behind, which could be an on going theme, but let the great audio endeavor begin!

Comments

Popular Posts